Sunday, July 17, 2011

Best TSP Equity Fund

The best equity fund over the past 10 years has been the S fund, returning 65%
The I fund returned 38% during this same period.
The C fund returned 8% during this same period.

The best equity fund over the past 5 years has been the S fund, returning 31%
The C fund returned 7% during this period.
The I fund had a -5% return during this period.

The best equity fund over the past 4 years has been the S fund, returning 3%
The C fund has a -15% return during this period.
The I fund had a -30% return during this period.

The best equity fund over the past 3 years has been the S fund, returning 23%
The C fund had a 5% return during this period.
The I fund had a -14% return during this period.

The best equity fund over the past 2 years has been the S fund, returning 65%
The C fund returned 40% during this period.
The I fund returned 24% during this period.

The best equity fund over the past year has been the S fund, returning 35%.
The C fund returned 23% during this period.
The I fund returned 16% during this period.

The best equity fund over the past 6 months has been the S fund, returning 3%.
The C fund returned 1.5% during this period, and the I fund returned -3%.

The best equity fund over the past 3 months have been the S fund, returning 1.5%.
The C fund returned 1%. The I fund returned -2.5%.

The best equity fund over the past 2 months has been the S fund, returning .5%.
The C fund returned -1% and the I fund returned -4%.

During the past month, the S fund has been the best equity funds, up 5.5%.
The C fund was up 3.5% and the I fund lost 1%.

During the past 2 week, the S and C funds both returned 0%.
The I fund lost 3%.

During the past week, the I fund was the best equity fund, losing .5%
The C fund lost .8% and the S fund lost 2.8%

During the past two days, the C fund was the best equity fund, losing .3%
The S fund lost .8% and the I fund lost gained 1.1%.
Today's TSP Charts
AGG (F Fund)
iShares Lehman Aggregate Bond (AGG)
S&P 500 (C Fund)
S&P 500 INDEX,RTH (^GSPC)
Wilshire 4500 (S Fund)
Dow Jones Wilshire 4500 Complet (^DWCPF)
EFA (I Fund)
iShares MSCI EAFE Index (EFA)
20min. delay http://finance.yahoo.com

TSP Strategy is a non-profit forum.

My Zimbio
BlogCatalog