Sunday, April 20, 2008

Welcome!

In this blog, I'll be providing my views with respect to the state of the markets as they are affecting the Federal Thrift Savings Plan. I'll also be discussing the actions of the FRTIB (Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board) and how they are affecting the TSP. Finally, I'll discuss the performance of the public TSP advisory services that are currently available, both pay and free, in an effort to assist Federal employees in deciding whether the L funds are really the way to go or whether there is a better way.

If you wish to comment on a post, please visit the TSP Strategy Forum (see link at right)
and express your opinion there. In that way, all members of the Forum, now numbering over 1,000, will be able to read your comments, and respond as well.

No comments:

Today's TSP Charts
AGG (F Fund)
iShares Lehman Aggregate Bond (AGG)
S&P 500 (C Fund)
S&P 500 INDEX,RTH (^GSPC)
Wilshire 4500 (S Fund)
Dow Jones Wilshire 4500 Complet (^DWCPF)
EFA (I Fund)
iShares MSCI EAFE Index (EFA)
20min. delay http://finance.yahoo.com

TSP Strategy is a non-profit forum.

My Zimbio
BlogCatalog